Online Training in Regulatory Affairs for Medical Devices
Sept. 22, 2020 – Nov. 19, 2020 • Live and on-demand online training
MDTI, part of Informa Connect, is a global interactive training partner committed to the personal progression of aspiring medical device professionals. Maintain engagement among teams, fill skill gaps and get direct access to industry experts during periods of remote working with upcoming online courses.
Live Online Courses: Highly engaging and interactive online training made possible with real time access to the trainer in a virtual classroom environment.
Online Courses: On-demand online courses developed by our expert faculty providing learning on a range of technical topic areas.
On attending MDTI’s expert digital courses you will be able to; confidently comply with legal requirements for medical devices, gain a global insight into best practices and advice for submissions during COVID-19, develop efficient strategies and improve workflows.
Regulatory Affairs in Latin America for Medical Devices
- Live Online Academy | 22 - 25 September 2020 | 7 sessions | Find out more
Navigating the Regulations for Health Apps and Medical Device Software
- 4-weeks | Starts 5 October 2020 | Find out more
Applying the Regulations for Health Apps and Medical Device Software
- 5-weeks | Starts 5 October 2020 | Find out more
Understanding Labelling and UDI for Medical Devices and IVDs
- Live Online Academy | 5 – 8 October 2020 | 4 sessions | Find out more
Fundamentals of Biocompatibility for Medical Devices
- 4-weeks | Starts 2 November 2020 | Find out more
Medical Device Risk Management
- Live Online Academy | 9 – 12 November 2020 | 4 sessions | Find out more
Understanding the Medical Device Regulation
- Live Online Academy | 10 – 19 November 2020 | 6 sessions | Find out more
Understanding Clinical Evaluations, Investigations and Post Market Clinical Studies
- Live Online Academy | 11 – 19 November 2020 | 4 sessions | Find out more