Kim DixonManaging Editor
Kim Dixon is the Managing Editor for Healthcare, BioPharma and Medtech. She started her journalism career covering the FDA, reported on hospitals and insurers and most recently edited Politico's first health newsletter from Brussels. She spent more than a decade at Reuters covering health and later tax policy. She's a native New Yorker (but not a snob about it!), and lived most of her adult life in DC. She loves C-Span, running through Rock Creek Park and independent bookstores. She has an MPA and MS in journalism and public affairs from Columbia University and a BS from the University of Pennsylvania.
6 ARTICLES BY Kim Dixon
- Oct. 1, 2018 5 themes from The MedTech Conference
- Oct. 1, 2018 Ready or not, medtech braces for new EU landscape
- Sept. 27, 2018 New IMDRF committee to tackle cybersecurity threats
- Sept. 25, 2018 Medtech companies race to adapt amid vertical integration, new tech threats
- Sept. 25, 2018 AdvaMed chief: Success in warding off tariffs, but impact rising
- March 6, 2018 HIMSS18: Eric Schmidt says future of healthcare lies in 'killer apps'