June 22, 2020 – June 26, 2020 • Citywest Hotel, DublinRegister
Your one-stop-shop for EU MDR, IVDR and Global Medical Device Regulation and Strategy.
On 22-26 June 2020, 700+ medical device, IVD and combination product professionals will be gathering in Dublin to get the latest regulatory insights and practical advice for implementing the EU MDR, IVDR and Global Market regulations.
Hear the latest guidance direct from 20+ Competent Authority and Notified Body representatives to gain clarification on the regulatory requirements and their expectations. Plus, benchmark your regulatory progress with leading industry case studies to gain practical take home tips and ensure you're on track for compliance.
9 Conference Tracks | 3 Training Courses | 1 Location:
Make the most of the opportunity to move between all of the conference tracks and training courses throughout the week on the days you choose to attend:
- EU Medical Device Regulation - 22-23 June 2020
- EU Medical Device Law - 22-23 June 2020
- Post Market Surveillance & Vigilance - 23-24 June 2020
- Clinical Evaluations & Investigations - 23-24 June 2020
- TRAINING COURSE: Medical Device Regulatory Project Management - 24 June 2020
- TRAINING COURSE: US Regulatory Affairs for Medical Devices - 24 June 2020
- Medical Device Regulatory Affairs in Global Markets - 24-26 June 2020
- Software and AI - 25 June 2020
- TRAINING COURSE: Medical Device Clinical Data Management - 25 June 2020
- EU IVD Regulation & Strategy - 25-26 June 2020
- Drug Device Combination Products - 25-26 June 2020
- Sterilisation & Reprocessing - 26 June 2020
Be sure to take a look at the full 5 day agenda to see what’s on the line up for you. Build your 2, 3, 4 or 5 day pass and secure your place today.