CMI Health, Inc., a leading provider of cutting-edge telehealth solutions, is proud to announce the launch of AsthmaGo®, a groundbreaking app-based asthma management platform. AsthmaGo® aims to transform the way healthcare professionals manage asthma and improve patient outcomes by providing a comprehensive digital platform. AsthmaGo® and its integrated CMI Health devices enable medical professionals to make evidence-based treatment decisions, offer timely interventions, and empower their patients to take control of their condition.
With the global rise in respiratory conditions, particularly asthma, there is an increasing demand for innovative solutions that facilitate effective remote care. AsthmaGo® addresses this demand by delivering an intuitive, user-friendly application that seamlessly connects physicians and patients, fostering proactive asthma management anytime, anywhere.
Key Features and Benefits:
- Enhanced Remote Patient Monitoring: AsthmaGo® empowers patients to test their overall condition in real-time through the use of several integrated at-home, over-the-counter test devices. These connected CMI Health devices include SpiroLink®, a smart, digital spirometer, and pulse oximeters, with more to come in the future such as breath trainers and nebulizers. This functionality and the use of home PFT and ACT™ results enable physicians to monitor patients in between in-office visits, improving patient outcomes.
- Self-Management Tools: Users can regularly assess their condition by taking the Asthma Control Test™ (ACT) within the app, as well as check the Air Quality Index to stay on top of flare-ups. AsthmaGo® seamlessly integrates oximetry and spirometry functionalities, offering real-time readings of oxygen saturation levels and lung function. There is also a personalized alarm function that alerts users if these levels drop below a certain point, empowering patients to better understand their condition and manage it effectively.
- Physicians Dashboard: The physician’s in-app dashboard gives doctors remote access to all the patient’s test results and inputs, allowing physicians to be able to better assess a patient’s condition. Physicians can personalize and color-code alerts or reminders for easy evaluation and diagnosis from the dashboard.
- Streamlined Data Sharing: AsthmaGo® facilitates seamless and secure data sharing, enabling users to remotely share their pulmonary data reports with their primary care providers. Through secure data sharing, healthcare providers can offer convenient follow-ups, medication adjustments, and ongoing support, saving time and resources for both physicians and patients.
- Advanced Data Analytics: AsthmaGo®’s robust data capabilities provide physicians with actionable insights, trends, and patterns in patients' health data. This wealth of information equips healthcare professionals to make informed decisions, optimize treatment plans, and offer personalized care to each patient.
"AsthmaGo will add so much value to asthma management because it will greatly improve the outcome and reduce unnecessary ER visits by giving the patients more control of their own health and giving physicians remote access to patient's data,” said JC Ren, CMI Health, Inc.’s Chief Operations Officer.
As the telehealth industry continues to expand rapidly, CMI Health, Inc. remains committed to driving innovation and delivering superior solutions that enhance patient care. CMI Health, Inc. invites healthcare providers and businesses in the telehealth sector to explore the benefits of AsthmaGo® and join the mission to revolutionize asthma management.
Recognized for its innovation, AsthmaGo® earned the third-place accolade in the Institute of Electrical and Electronics Engineers Telehealth Solutions Competition. With a commitment to maintaining the highest standards of patient privacy and data security, AsthmaGo® is fully HIPAA compliant and utilizes secure servers based in the United States.
AsthmaGo® is now available for download on the App Store and Google Play. For more information about AsthmaGo® or the entire suite of CMI Health, Inc. telemedicine and remote patient monitoring solutions - visit www.cmihealth.com.
With over 30 years of experience in the medical and medical insurance industry, CMI Health, Inc. is a trusted provider of FDA-cleared medical devices to emergency medical services, hospitals, and more. Our mission is to improve patient outcomes by providing innovative and effective monitoring solutions. With a focus on R&D and leadership in developing industry-leading solutions, CMI Health, Inc. is committed to helping healthcare providers and patients to manage chronic conditions at home.
For more information about AsthmaGo®, please contact CMI Health, Inc., at (888) 985-1125 or [email protected].
Copyright© 2002, by QualityMetric Incorporated. Asthma Control Test™ is a trademark of QualityMetric Incorporated.